Hey Church family,
We'd love to help you find ways to get connected through events, groups, and serving. Please reach out if you need help getting started! Here's a list of some current opportunities at FBC:
KIDS CHRISTMAS PROGRAM
Our Christmas Program is scheduled for Sunday, December 11 @ 6pm. Rehearsals begin THIS SUNDAY and run between services from 10:30-10:55am each week. Please drop off and pick up to the green K & 1st grade room during that time frame. Ages 4 years through 4th grade are invited to participate.
GriefShare is hosting a special event in preparation for the holidays for those who have lost a loved one. We encourage you to invite people you care about and attend with them for support. Surviving the Holidays is on Saturday, November 19 from 9:30 to noon with brunch provided. RSVP to Tammy
CHRISTMAS FAMILY FUN NIGHT
Our annual Christmas Family Fun Night is a must for kids and their parents or grandparents. Bring a friend and join us for dinner + holiday themed activity stations on the evening of Sunday, December 4. Coming soon: sign ups to donate to our service project station and our meal.
On Saturday December 17th, the local group Canto Chorale will present their Christmas Performance ``Night of the Father's Love" at FBC @ 3pm.
DID YOU KNOW?
You can contact us if you'd like help setting up any of the following:
- an invite to our "FBC Families" private facebook group
- Baby dedication
- Free access to RightNow Media & Dwell Bible app
- Emails from our Serve Team, prayer chain, or Meal Train
- Help finding a small group or Sunday morning class
- A conversation about where you can serve, either in our community or within the church
- Online giving
- a conversation with Jason about membership
- a conversation with Amanda about how to get connected
DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT:
We'll see you soon!
FBC Family & Community Ministries